on the bright side of the road

thoughts, photographs, poetry and prose from a musician in brooklyn, new york (via the very-much homesick louisiana). kristin diable (www.kristindiable.com)

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

New Podcast of song in progress

Hi Friends,

It's 9 in the morning, far earlier than my usual waking hour. I'm in Roatan, Honduras right now looking out the the Carribean Sea. Been having plenty of time to escape the impositions of what is considered the 'real world' and contemplating far too much about existential matters. This of course, leads to being up very late at night. And last night, as I was restlessly trolling the internet, searching for something that I can never seem to find... I thought perhaps it was time for a PODCAST update with another 'song in progress.' I've been meaning to post more of these, because there are dozens of songs not yet recorded, and many not even played live.

This one is called 'What Price Does a Poor Boy Pay?'.

Check it out HERE.


Hope this finds you all well. Thoughts, always appreciated.

big love,

kd

1 Comments:

Blogger CM said...

there's a certain tenacity and rawness to this tune that i absolutely dig... cheers to you

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home