on the bright side of the road

thoughts, photographs, poetry and prose from a musician in brooklyn, new york (via the very-much homesick louisiana). kristin diable (www.kristindiable.com)

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

brave new world

I have been meaning to switch over all cyber accounts of written life for some time. And due to exhaustion of the mind, this evening I spent hours, a drone, drolling at the computer screen trying to busy myself up with gaddgetry to distract from such intense creative engulfment otherwise.

This is going to be a fresh start. Maybe I'm feeling dramatic because the number on the year has changed, but I feel it's about time to break free of old skin, and push toward a new relief. I do wish to become more of a writer someday. A novel, a book of poetry, a screen play..... in what capacity of the many options, I don't know. I simply understand the necessity and creative excess I find myself in. So, this will serve as my testing grounds.

There has been a lot of redemption around me these recent weeks. It's a breath of fresh air.

I'll start all this very soon.






Promote your blog for free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home